Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Family Is Growing...As Is My Belly!!

Here is a picture of my belly taken on April 10, at almost 19 weeks. (Almost half way there!) It seems I have done better about gaining weight since the last dr. appt. From the first to the second I gained 15lbs! I know I'm not technically supposed to be eating for two but what do you do when you're hungry all the time?!? :)

Our next appointment is in just over a week on April 21. We will be having an ultrasound and are planning to find out if we'll be adding a boy or a girl to the family! I will of course let everyone know the outcome of that appointment.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the blog!

You look so cute!

I can't wait to hear how it goes today! :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww Congratulations!!

How very exciting? I will stay tuned to this blog.
Auntie Kathy in Florida

Anonymous said...

Ok... I think it's time for a new picture! :)