skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Getting Closer...
We're now down to about a week and a half until the due date and very anxiously awaiting Hazel's arrival! I have been having some contractions but I think they are mostly Braxton-Hicks since they are very irregular. I have a hard time telling, though. Especially since I'm not positivie what I'm supposed to be feeling! At my dr appt last week I was only dilated about a fingertip so there's a ways to go there yet, but some progress has started. On Aug 15 we had another ultrasound which estimated her size at just over 8lbs with 3 weeks to go so it looks like she will be a big baby! Whew, I was worried this big belly was all me! :) The doctor doesn't want to set a record for the biggest baby he's delivered, though, so we're trying to stay under 10lbs 12oz! OK, I'm thinking 9lbs would be plenty big! She was in the head down position so should be ready to roll whenever she decides it's a good time.This picture is Hazel's crib right after we got it all set up. Jade painted her room and it is a beautiful yellow color. I haven't taken any pictures since we got all the pictures and things hung on the wall but this gives you an idea of the theme.
This is another belly picture taken on Aug 17...I'm not sure it can stretch anymore!!
1 comment:
You look so cute! I love the crib, I can't wait to see the whole room.
Post a Comment