Finally... I know it's been a long time since my last post. My pregnancy has been so easy, there hasn't been much to report, I'm still feeling great and still growing.We are going to name our little girl Hazel Kathryn so she will share mommy's middle name. Our next doctor appt is on Monday, June 16 and we will have the test done for gestational diabetes. Hopefully that will turn out fine. I have been told that mom and grandma have been spoiling her already! Quite surprising since we love to shop. I can't deny it, she does have a full closet.
I have been able to feel her moving more and more but she doesn't seem to move when you want her to. If I look at my belly or put my hand on it she tends to stop all movements. Jade felt her one night but is anxiously awaiting being able to feel her every day!
1 comment:
YEAH!!! Good job! Great picture! You look so cute. A beautiful little round belly. Yes Hazel is definitely going to be a little fashionista (is that a word?). Besides you have to start her early so that she can keep up with mommy and grandma!
Post a Comment