Friday, June 20, 2008

Hazel's Room

I wanted to share a few things we have for Hazel and her room. This past weekend my mom, Henry, and I went to the Taste of Fort Collins. We wished we would have had more time because it is a lot of fun. Well there's always next year and then Hazel can join us too! Anyway, here is a picture we had made while there. It is fun to watch because they make it right in front of you. You write down your name and they come up with a design and start the painting.

And this is a beautiful quilt my Grandma Dixon made.

And finally...guilty as charged. Here is a picture of her closet! There is a variety of sizes, however, ranging from newborn to 24 months!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love the picture! SO CUTE! Your grandma is awesome, that blanket is adorable. I know Hazel will never be cold since she is blessed with such a wonderful Great Grandma! We still have the quilt she made us for our wedding on our bed. I absolutely love it!

I love the closet shot! I think you should put a shot of her closet on here at least once a year! ;)

This post just made my day! Thank you for sharing this joyful part of your life with us! It's just so much fun! I'm so excited for you!